Courtney has been a fitness fanatic and runner since running track in Middle School and a Personal Trainer and Running Coach since 2002. Her training experience ranges from an in home personal trainer, boot camp coach, group fitness instructor and online personal trainer and running coach. Her personal fitness experience involves running races from 5K to Marathon on road and trail (adding her first Ultra with a 50 miler in 2016) all across the country. She has helped runners and non runners achieve their goals of racing a new event, improving their PR, losing weight and improving overall fitness.
- Courtney has trained over 100s of people to achieve their fitness goals.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Auburn University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS – NSCA)
- Certified Exercise Physiologist (C-EP – ACSM)
- Functional Movements Systems Certified (FMS)
- Boston Marathon Qualifier
Jason provides a lot of the brains, ideas, photography and motivation behind this website. He’s also a world traveler by trade. You may not see him a lot in the forefront, but without him this project wouldn’t be possible.
If you’re in the South Chester County, Pennsylvania area please reach out to Diane Kephart at Travel iN Fitness PA