Courtney Drewsen – Head Coach
Courtney has been a fitness fanatic and runner since running track in Middle School and a Personal Trainer and Running Coach since 2002. Her training experience ranges from an in home personal trainer, boot camp coach, group fitness instructor and online personal trainer and running coach. Her personal fitness experience involves running races from 5K to Marathon on road and trail (adding her first Ultra with a 50 miler in 2016) all across the country. She has helped runners and non runners achieve their goals of racing a new event, improving their PR, losing weight and improving overall fitness.
- Courtney has trained over 100 people to achieve their fitness goals.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Auburn University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS – NSCA)
- Certified Exercise Physiologist (C-EP – ACSM)
- Boston Marathon Qualifier at Big Sur Marathon in 2014
Courtney has traveled around the world for many years and understands the need for accountability, using a personalized plan and having a one on one connection with a coach. She incorporates her personal experience into everyone’s plans. Adjustments can be made as life happens and goals will be met.
If you’re in the South Chester County, Pennsylvania area please reach out to Diane Kephart at Travel iN Fitness PA